Thursday, October 2, 2014

Vendor Spotlight: Steale02 Artistry

The flowers, the dress, the shoes....most brides will obsess over these details but what ties the entire look together is the bridal makeup.  Recently, we sat down with Alexis Rogers of Steale02 Artistry to find out what makes Steale02 a cut above the rest among Shreveport's makeup artists.


Q: How long have you been in business?
A: Since 2011.

Q: How did you get started doing makeup?
A: I was in the mall and I was all made up and a lady from Glamour Shots stopped me.  While I was talking to her, someone walked in and saw my face and said they liked my makeup and she offered me the job on the spot.



Q: What does Steale02 Artistry mean?  Explain the name?
A:  I started doing makeup for glamour shots.  Eventually, I started posting videos on YouTube and I needed a username.  I just started grabbing letters from my name and my husband’s name to create Steale02 and it just stuck. 

Q: What services do you provide?
A: Bridals/weddings, photo shoots, hair shows, film and tv, and special effects for things like haunted houses.

Q: What are your specialties?
A:  I specialize in eyebrows, blending, and lashes.



Q: In your opinion, what defines a great makeup artist?
A: One who can bring up a client’s natural beauty to their expectations. 

Call Alexis today to schedule a private consultation.

832.858.6503
steale02@yahoo.com
Facebook.com/steale02artistry
Twitter/Instagram @steale02


No comments:

Post a Comment